As I feared, I've developed more of a cold... When I woke up at 0630, I was still not feeling well (sniffles transitioning to full blown congestion). Regardless, I started teleworking in Mollie's guest room (Fredericksburg). One things was clear, though: I should not to go to volunteer at Mollie's school. Even if this was the "smart" idea, it still made me sad. I shared the news with Mollie when she woke up (0720). At my request, she showed me how to use her SodaStream machine (to assist with my sore throat). We also discussed details about the upcoming evening (more gaming by Alex and the chance for her and I to go to dinner). Mollie also helpfully showed me where her box of medicines was, in case my cold didn't improve. That was very nice of her! Mollie and Alex departed for work at 0745 and I continued teleworking. I took a short break for breakfast and then (much later) another break for lunch. Ats 1240, I went walking with Maple - after a few wet days, the weather was very pleasant (sunny, 80s, breezy). By 1300, I was back online and continued teleworking while Maple slept under the bed in the guest room. I stayed online until my full work day was complete (1700) and then spent time catching up on my blog and reading. Mollie and Alex got home from work at about 1730 and, with Maple happily occupied with her owners, I departed from the apartment to work out in the Apartment Complex Fitness Center. Between 1740 and 1820, I rode their Stationary Bike (recumbent) and logged 8 miles (I also reached three miles on my pedometer). After getting done, I returned to Mollie's - almost immediately, Mollie and I started discussing potential dinner plans. At 1830, Alex went into his room and started gaming (he had more games for his tournament). Meanwhile, Mollie and I left the apartment (she drove) so we could have dinner at a place called Park Lane, an English Style Pub. We arrived there at 1845 and got started with some good appetizers (boneless wings and fries). For my meal, I took advantage of the cheaper beer and lower priced entrees that were on special for Thursday night. From among several good options, I chose a (rather large, as it turned out) pizza and a new beer I'd never tried before. Mollie got Bangers & Mash and a "berry bramble" drink. Before we were finished eating, we also ordered Alex some dinner (a burger) to go. At 2000, we departed the restaurant and Mollie tried to do some errands nearby. Unfortunately, we found that lots of the stores had just closed. Somehow, Mollie's persistence helped her find some wine and other supplies at a store she'd never tried. Back at the apartment (2015), Mollie and I played some more of "Tomodachi Life: Living the Dream". By this point, I was quite interested in how the game worked and Mollie let me build some new terrain features, reorganize the map and experiment with the characters. When we got bored, Mollie and I resumed watching the movie "Treasure" and enjoying some of the wine Mollie had bought. We were nearly finished with the film when Alex wrapped up his gaming (2215). After he joined us in the living room, Alex informed us that his team had lost the tournament. I think Mollie was kind of relieved until Alex added that he had a chance to play in the consolation round the following week... For the next half hour, we all visited while wrapping up the film - Alex actually got into it too! At 2245, I headed into the guest room and, after doing some Duolingo exercises, went to bed (2330). Despite this cold, I'm having a good time with Mollie, Alex and Maple!